Chair, Advisory Board
- Bethune Medical University, Bachelor of Clinical Medicine
- Jilin University, Master of Administration, Doctor of Law
- 1995-2000, Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee, Vice President, and Chairman of the Labor Union of Bethune Medical University. 2000-2002, Deputy Director of China's Ministry of Health Cadre Training Center, Vice President of the Party School, Director of the Office of the Press Office, etc. 2002-present, Secretary of the Party Committee of the China Rehabilitation Research Center, Deputy Director of the Center, Dean of the School of Rehabilitation Medicine of the Capital Medical University, Director of the Office of the Chinese Disabled Persons' Federation, and Director of the Department of Rehabilitation.
- Participated in and hosted China Council of Lions Clubs Congress and the International Autism Rehabilitation Conference, and other important conferences.
Vice Chair, Advisory Board
- Medical School Bachelor
- Kyoto University, Japan, Ph.D., Molecular Biology,
- Pennsylvania State University, MBA
- Prior to joining the National Foundation for Cancer Research (NFCR) in 2002, served as Senior Business Development Manager in the Oncology, Gene and Proteome Group of the world's leading technology transfer company British Technology Group (BTG). As Chief Scientific Officer, responsible for the work of the Cancer Research Foundation's Cancer Research Project and Research Action Plan Group. COO, Asian Fund for Cancer Research
Judd W. Moul
Adviser, Medical Sciences
- 1978/09-1982/06, Thomas Jefferson University, MD
- 1982/06-1987/06, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Urology Specialist
- 1978-2004, US Army Captain, Major, Lieutenant Colonel, Colonel
- 1989-2004, Professor of Surgery, Uniformed Services University; Director of the Department of Urology Center for Prostate Cancer, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- 2004/08-present, Duke University Health System - Duke Cancer Institute, James H Semans MD Professor of Surgery
- Internationally renowned prostate disease expert with more than 500 papers published.Editor-in-Chief, Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Disease, a Nature Medicine journal. Director of the US Department of Defense Prostate Research Center, Director of the Duke University Prostate Research Center.
Adviser, Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 1981, Nankai University, BS in Chemistry
- 1985, Hokkaido University, Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry
- 1985-1990, Rice University, University of Texas, Postdoctoral Fellow
- 1997, University of Toronto, PharmD
- 1998-1999, Director, Pharmaceutical Research, BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. 1999-2003, Associate Professor, School of Pharmacy, Long Island University. 2003-present, Professor, Doctoral Supervisor, School of Pharmacy, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Head of Drug Delivery and Biomaterials Research Group.
- Published more than 20 academic papers
- Awarded 2 patents
- Solved the issue of natural sustained release of protein drugs - a 36-year old problem in the field of pharmacy, the erythropoietin sustained release microspheres entered commercial development stage
- The studies of therapeutic potential and safety of siRNA synthetic carrier degradable to human endogenous molecules and known drug metabolites were awarded TOP 10% publication by German Applied Chemistry
- 1998, Ph.D. in Nutritional Epidemiology, University of North Carolina
- 1995, Master of Public Health Nutrition, University of Minnesota
- 1993, Bachelor of Nutritional Science, University of Minnesota
- 1987, Bachelor of Chemistry, Chung Yuan Christian University, Taiwan
- Director, Professor, Department of Epidemiology, Fay W. Boozman College of Public Health, University of Arkansas School of Medicine. Director, Cancer Prevention and Public Health Laboratory, Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute, University of Arkansas School of Medicine. 1998-2004, Assistant Professor, Louisiana State University Tumor Registry. 2005-2013, Project Director, National Institutes of Health/National Cancer Institute (NIH/NCI)
- 2014-2016. Director, Department of Epidemiology, Medical Device Center, US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Secretory, Advisory Board
- Graduated from the Medical Department of Jilin University School of Medicine
- MBA, Hospital Management, Renmin University of China
- 2011-2014, deputy director of the China-Japan Friendship Hospital Health Management Center. 2015-present, Chief Physician, Department of Gastroenterology, China-Japan Friendship Hospital. Also an expert member of the Health Management Expert Committee of the Beijing Medical Association, an Expert member of the Beijing Medical Accident Appraisal Committee, and a member of the standing editorial board of the Chinese Practical Journal of Medicine Pharmacy. Long-term teaching at Beijing Medical University and Beijing University of Chinese Medicine.
- Completed key research projects at the Ministry of Health and hospital levels, and published more than 30 papers
- In 2005 and 2008, awarded outstanding teachers of the China-Japan Friendship Hospital